Amazon Freshers Walk In Drive 2016 For Any Graduate on December 18th 2015. Amazon hiring freshers 2015-2016. Bangalore Walk In drives 2016.
About Amazon Company:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, VHSs, CDs, video and MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-book readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV and Fire Phone — and is a major provider of cloud computing services. Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its inhouse brand AmazonBasics.
Name of the Post:
Seller Support Associate
- In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires extensive e-mail communication with sellers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- Seller Support An Amazon.com Seller Support Associate is a critical part of Amazon.com's mission to deliver timely, Accurate and Professional service to Amazon.com sellers.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Workflow and Supervisor.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Escalates seller's issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Understands and correctly uses all available tools.
- Maintains acceptable email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts per Hour -CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times. * All other duties as assigned Position Qualifications:
- Graduate *One or more years' experience with customer service preferred.
- Basic computer skills & knowledge of the Internet required
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Maintain quality (currently measured in Expressed Dissatisfaction Rate - EDR) at or below published standard for skill group.
- Logs in on time; logs out not before the end of scheduled shift.
- Staffs entire phone shift and "aux codes" correctly for all breaks, meals, meetings and events.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions.
Amazon Freshers Salary:
2,00,000 to 4,00,000 Lakhs
Amazon Freshers Walk In Details:
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM To 01:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 18th December 2015
Walk-in Venue Details :
Ground Floor, Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K.R.Puram -
Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura,
Bangalore - 560048.