About Honeywell Company:
Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company; in 2012 it was listed as 77th in the Fortune 500 America's ranking. Honeywell has a global workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States. The company is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. Its current chief executive officer is David M. Cote. The company and its corporate predecessors were part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index from December 7, 1925, until February 9, 2008.
Name Of The Post:
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
Honeywell Freshers Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview