Cedcoss Btech,MCA freshers off campus drive 2016 On June 4 - June 5 2016. Lucknow recruitment drive 2016-2017 for Software Developer Trainees positions.
About CEDCOSS Technologies:
Since 2010, CEDCOSS is implementing innovative ideas through open source Ecommerce platform to achieve goal of more than 500 fortune company. Our Strength is our employee and we provide best quality in-house training to ensure that he/she compete with the global environment. Apart from Work; we Play Cricket, Party Hard, Enjoy Trip and do many other activities for Employee Engagement.
Explore your career with exciting opportunity to learn, innovate and grow with CEDCOSS. If you are a professional with good academics and looking for a challenging and inspiring career then work with us.
CEDCOSS Off-Campus Drive Details:
Job Position : Software Developer Trainee
Job Category : IT | Software
Walk-In Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Job Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Stipend : INR 7000-10000 per Month During on-the-job Training
Compensation : 1.8 - 2.4 Lacs per Annum (After 6 Months of Training)
Service Level Agreement : 1.5 Years (After Selection the Candidates will be required to Sign an Agreement and Serve the Organization for Stated Duration)
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory) Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks in B.Tech / MCA (2016 Passout)
Desired Experience : 0 Years
- Good programming skills.
- Good analytical skills and logical ability.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Quick learner.
- Positive Attitude
Job Description :
- This position is about creating top ecommerce applications like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay.
- Working on products that are built on the SaaS model.
- Exposure to Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Working on Open Source Products that are the largest PHP/MySQL implementations in the world.
- Developing well researched and thoroughly tested Extensions to suit client's requirement.
- Developing E-Commerce Sites from Scratch through Launch.
- Will get the opportunity to do the mobile application development (Android and iOS).
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to Apply :
- Desired Candidates Should Fill the Form, Select Time Slot and Download Admit Card Provided in the Below Link.
- Candidates who already appeared in the interview in past 3 Months, need NOT to apply.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Date : On 4th and 5th June 2016
Walk-In Venue :
2/62 Q, Vishal Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow - 226010
Landmark: Ambedkar Park Crossing
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-522-4043243, +91-7398887842