Concentrix Job Openings For Freshers On 29 May 2016. Concentrix hiring BE,BTech,BSC,BCA and MCA Graduates
About Concentrix Technologies:
Concentrix is a high value business services company founded in 1991. A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation(NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism. Concentrix handles over 1 billion transactions yearly.
Company Name: Concentrix Technologies
Designation : Document Specialist
Qualification: BA, BBA/BBM, BSc, B.Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary: As Per Industry
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date : 29 May 2016
Concentrix Job Details:
- The Document Specialists work involves preparing Project reports in MS-Word document,
- Creating Dashboards in MS-Excel,
- Developing / designing visually compelling Presentations in MS-PowerPoint.
Generic & Behavioral Skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail
- Ability to proof own work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or as a single contributor
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Ownership and initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Qualification - Under Graduate / Graduate
- Good Communication
- Flexible with Night shift
- Expertise in MS Office Package.
- Knowledge in word publishing and document preparation
- Good written skills and prepare project reports in Word layouts MS Excel.
- Excellent knowledge in excel formula and its applications
- Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
- Knowledge in pivot option
- Knowledge in data analysis tools MS PowerPoint:
- Knowledge in preparing slides and present it in an attractive manner
- Developing / designing visually compelling presentations.
- Editing and formatting existing and new presentations