Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2016 For BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech 2016 Pass-out. Latest AMCAT jobs 2016-2017. Software Engineering jobs.
About Josh Technology Group:
- Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
- Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc.
- JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains.
- JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies and use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows - Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytic's, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytic's, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytic's etc.
- JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams' extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly salable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentor ship and learning.
- Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen. Think Big and Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun and we seriously mean it . You can check out our Facebook Page to get a few glimpses - Life At Josh
- So, as we grow we're not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we're also looking for people that share our values.
Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2016:
|Company Name||Josh Technology Group|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A|
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Web / Mobile Technologies)|
Job Description :
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies: HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven
- Databases: PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
Interview Process :
- Online Test, Automata (Machine based programming)
- Written Test (pen and paper)
- Face to Face technical interview rounds.