Aricent freshers Walk in drive for Trainee Network Support in Noida. Aricent Noida job openings for BE,BTech and MCA. Network jobs vacancies 2016.
About The Company :
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Aricent Walk-in Recruitment Drive Details:
Company Name: Aricent
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Position: Trainee Network Support
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary & Benefits :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 Batch
- Degree : B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc(IT)
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 21 May 2016 at Aricent , Noida location. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the following venue details :
Walk-in Date: 21 May, 2016 (Saturday)
Walk-in Timings: 10:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M
Walk-In Venue :
CETPA, D-58, Sector-2,
Near Red FM, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Landmark : Near to Noida Sec-15 Metro Station
Contact Person: Jyoti Guleria (HR Team)