Cvent India freshers job fair On 4 June 2016. Cvent India walk-In drive in Gurgaon for BE,BTech,MCA freshers for Associate Product Consultants vacancies.
About Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
Cvent, Inc. is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products include software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,950+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company's DNA.
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd. Job Details:
Job Position : Associate Product Consultant
Job Designation : Technical Support Engineer
Job Category : IT | Technical Support
Walk-In Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Compensation : INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Best in the Industry + Comprehensive Insurance Plan
Number of Vacancies : 40
Work Hours : 6:30 pm - 3:30 am Primarily US hours (night shift) Air-conditioned cabs will be provided
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors degree (2016) with strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Job Description :
- We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for fresh graduates (2016) within our Client Services department for Event Management software product.
- You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Position Duties :
- Some or all of the position duties below will be applicable
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvents CRM software
- For purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card etc.)
- If you are coming from Delhi on NH8 (National Highway #8) towards Gurgaon, take the left after the DLF Gateway Tower (Ship Building). Drive straight for about 200m and turn left as soon as you cross the Ericsson building. On entering the compound, let the guards at the gate know that you have an appointment at Cvent.
- If you are driving, you will have to park at the paid-parking area available close to the Ericson building.
- If you are coming to Gurgaon on the metro, deboard at the Sikandarpur Metro Station and take either public transport to Building 14 DLF Cyber City or the Rapid Metro and deboard at the Phase 3 Metro Station.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Date : On 4th June 2016
Walk-In Time : 10 AM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
19th Floor, Building # 14,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Phase-2,
Gurgaon - 122002
Contact Person : Jatin Nagpal
Contact Number : +91-124-3305901