Genpact freshers APIIT College off-campus drive for process associate jobs on 1 july 2016 from 2013, 2014 ,2015 and 2016 batch . Genpact freshers jobs vacancies 2016-2017.
COMPANY NAME: Genpact Limited
Genpact Limited is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion (2013) with more than 65,000 employees (2014) serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric.
Genpact Off-campus drive Details:
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.genpact.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Process Associate
SALARY OFFERED: 2.0(Max in the beginning) LPA CTC + Performance based incentives + insurance + other benefits per month.
JOB LOCATION: Delhi/NCR/Gurgaon/Noida
VENUE DATE: 1 July 2016
VENUE LOCATION: Haryana
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Technical /Non-Technical/Management Graduates/B.Sc.(Bio)/B.Pharmacy/BPT/MPT/PostGraduates
BATCH: 2013/14/15/16 Batches
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Finance & Accounting (Eligibility : B.Com / MBA Finance)
- Banking domain (Eligibility: BBA/BCA/BA/B.Sc.)
- Technical Support Executive(Eligibility : BE/B.Tech)
- Healthcare Process (B.Sc. (Life Science/Zoology/Botany/Biology/Biotech/Bio Medical Science/Micro Biology/Biochemistry) / B. Pharmacy/BPT/MPT)
- Bond: There is no bond
- Process Associate (Fresher),Process developer(Desired Experience)
- Round 1 : HR
- Round 2 : VNA(I-Speak)
- Round 3: AMCAT(pen paper test)
- APPLY MODE: Online + Offcampus
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link and attend the offcampus drive in following venue location on 1 July 2016
Date: 1 July 2016-9.30 A.M
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .