Capgemini Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering Off Campus Drives On 21 June 2016. Pune graduates recruitment drives 2016-2017.
COMPANY NAME: Capgemini
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 145,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Capgemini Offcampus Drive Details:
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.capgemini.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: OffCampus
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
VENUE DATE: 21 June 2016
JOB LOCATION: Across India
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.Sc/BCA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
APPLY MODE: Online+Off-Campus
- BSc/BCA students graduating in 2016 are ONLY eligible to participate
- Candidates MUST have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and should have 58% & above in 5th Semester UG.
- Candidates SHOULD not have any gaps in education
- One Active backlog is acceptable as long as the student clears by the time of joining
- Please Note – Candidate should be having 60% & above in final year (i.e. 3rd Year) at time of joining
BSc/BCA graduates must be from following branches only,
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Applicants must comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Following is the process we will follow on the day of event.
- Pre-Placement Presentation
- Online Aptitude Test (test duration 1 hour
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Please Note – This job is not for Business Service Unit (BPO)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this offcampus drive in following link and attend the drive in following venue location on 21 June 2016
Venue Date: 21 June 2016 Reporting Time-9.00 A.M
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
- Applicant ID email along with venue detail communicated on your registered email ID
- One (1) updated copy of resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and 5 semesters of graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID card
- Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen