Flextronics Off Campus Drive "Junior Engineer" for B.E/B.Tech graduates on 25 June 2016. Flextronics jobs vacancies 2016-2017 for Junior Engineer -GBS Engineering & Quality.
COMPANY NAME: Flextronics
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan's Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Flextronics Off Campus Drive Details:
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.flextronics.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Junior Engineer -GBS Engineering & Quality
SALARY OFFERED: Rs 2.5 LPA
JOB & VENUE LOCATION: Pune
VENUE DATE: 25 June 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
APPLY MODE: Online
- Students should have minimum 58% aggregate till 7th Semester and 60% in X,XII/Diploma
- Eligible Specializations in (BE or BTech) are : ENTC / Electronics / Mechanical / EEE / Electrical.
- Candidates who meets all the below listed Eligibility Criteria can only register for the Interview process:
- Only BE or BTech are eligible.
- Eligible Specializations in (BE or BTech) are : ENTC / Electronics / Mechanical / EEE.
- Only 2016 Pass outs from (BE or BTech)
- Candidates who does not have any backlogs can only apply.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift (Especially Night shift)
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM(Bill of Materials) in agile & Baan systems
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during New Product Introduction for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO's
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round
- Technical Round
- HR Discussion
Flex will not be providing any travel or stay reimbursement to the candidates coming for the interview. Final shortlisted Students will be offered only on the basis of Flex’s business requirement and Talent Acquisition team will communicate regularly through email with the Final shortlisted Students at regular intervals and Flex do not impose any restrictions to the shortlisted candidates to appear for Interview process with other organizations on their choice.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible and attend the drive in following venue on 25 June 2016.
Venue Date: 25 June 2016
Venue: DY Patil , Akurdi Campus-Pune