Milkfed Punjab jobs recruitment 2016 for 140 Clerk & Lab Assistant/ Technician Posts. Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation (Milkfed) jobs notification for the vacancies of Clerk-cum-Typists & Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician vacancies.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-05-2016 to 16-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2016 Details:
Start Date for Online registration: 30-05-2016
Last Date for Online registration: 16-06-2016
Last date for submission of Fee: 20-06-2016
Tentative date of written test: July/ August 2016
Total Number of Posts: 140
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk-cum-Typists: 100 Posts
2. Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician: 40 Posts
Candidates age should be between 18-45 years as on the date of advertisement.No age relaxation for any category of candidates.
Candidates should possess Bachelor of Commerce from any recognized University or Institute and should possess a Computer Information Technology Course certificate for S.No-1 & B.Sc. with Chemistry and possesses certificate course in Information Technology for S.No-2.
Candidates will be selected based on written test.
Candidates should pay Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC & BC candidates of Punjab domicile only) non refundable fee through Challan should be deposited in any branch of Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.verka.coop from 30-05-2016 to 16-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.verka.coop
3. Click on “Careers” & select the desired post.
4. Click on “Click here for Online Registration”.
5. Again Click on “Registration”.
6. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.