Mindtree IMTS Freshers Jobs 2016 Registration Link For "Junior Engineer" Position. Mindtree IMTS Off Campus Drive 2016. BE/BTech 2015 and 2016 Batch vacancies in Mindtree.
COMPANY NAME: Mindtree
Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Mindtree IMTS Off Campus Drive 2016 Details:
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.mindtree.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE/POSITION: Junior Engineer
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.2.1 LPA
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
YEAR OF PASSING: 2016 Batch
APPLY MODE: Off campus
- 2016 Batch –BE/B.Tech candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
- Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
- Stipend during Training: 15,100/- per month (Monthly Kalinga deduction (stay+ laundry) Rs. 6,000/- Per month).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Online written test to assess communication, quantitative skills and aptitude
- Group Discussion
- Face to face technical interview with Mindtree
- HR Interview and the intent of offer
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive by following link before 27 June 2016