UTC Aerospace Jobs Openings for BE, B.Tech freshers. UTC Aerospace recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
About UTC Aerospace Company:
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
UTC Aerospace Job Openings Details:
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Qualification: BE, B.Tech
Job Location: Corporate - India Design Center
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Industry Type: IT - Software
- Software Design/ Validation
- Conducts Unit tests/ System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Modeling and Controls systems design using Matlab/ Simulink
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
UTC Aerospace Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs