IBM freshers recruitment drive 2016 from 31 May to 4 June 2016. IBM job openings 2016-2017 for graduates for Technical Support Associates position.
About IBM India:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM INDIA Walk-In Details:
Job Position : Technical Support Associate
Job Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (Technical)
Job Category : ITES | BPO | Tech Support
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Shifts Required : Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory) Bachelor's Degree / Diploma (15 Years + education)
Desired Experience : 0 to 4 Years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice and E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter's Card or Driving License or Adhar card) - Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets - Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter - for experienced candidates - Soft copy.
2016 freshers software jobs
Govt Jobs 2016
- Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria - Please do NOT apply.
- Please do not carry bags / back packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
- Walkin's will not be held on declared govt holidays.
Walk-In Date(s) : On 31st May, 1st June, 2nd, 3rd and 4th June 2016
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 2 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell, Kormangala Inner Ring Road,
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D1 Block, Manyatha Tech Park, Nagwara, Hebbal,
Contact Person : Karthik / Nisha / Aswathy / Sam
Contact Number : +91-80-417774001