Vaps Technosoft Pvt Ltd Freshers Walk In Drive June 2016 . Vaps Technosoft Pvt Ltd BE / B.Tech / BCA Vacancies 2016-2017.
About Vaps Technosoft Pvt Ltd:
VAPS TECHNOSOFT is a Bangalore based ISO 9001 Company specialized in architecting the Ecampus technology in the knowledge domain and E-club in hospitality domain. Vaps has been serving these domains from last 14 years across the country. Vaps has various ranges of ERP versions to suit the education domain supporting from Kinder Garten to Post Graduation and at University levels. VAPS has various attractive ranges of products namely:
1. Ecampus/ I-Vidyalaya
2. Campus Resource Management
3. Club Management Software
4. Elearning Technology
5. Hi-End Technologies like Kiosk, Smart Cards, Finger Print Reader, Face Recognition, CCTV cameras, Interactive Voice Response System, Dynamic Notice Board.
Vaps Technosoft Pvt Ltd Job Details :
Job Profile: Testing and Implementation Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.C.A
Training/Probation Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 1.2 – 1.5 LPA
Bond: 1 Year
Education Qualification: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MC
Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple Face to Face Interview
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Handling the implementation and testing process.
- Client management
- Testing, implementing & providing all kinds of support for Business Application software to the clients.
- Good Knowledge in Database concepts and troubleshooting for clients Queries.
- Testing of Financial Account, Payroll, Online Examination Process, Admission Process, Interactive Voice
- Response and Kiosk in the client side.
- Understanding the project and ability to perform the given task strategically conduct all the test cases.
- Tracking the defects and communicating to managers and coordinating with developers.
- Proficiency in handling the complete SDLC and finesse in adopting & keeping abreast the latest IT trends & technologies.
- Tracking the defects and coordinating with developers.