Dena Bank recruitment 2016 for 48 Specialist Officer Posts. Dena Bank vacancies notification for 48 Specialist Officer positions.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-06-2016 to 24-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Chief Manager (IT-CISO): 01 Post
2. Chief Manager (Operation Risk): 01 Post
3. Chief Manager (Credit Risk): 01 Post
4. Manager (Model Development & Validation under Basel): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Operation Risk Management): 01 Post
6. Manager (Market Risk Management): 01 Post
7. Manager(CA/ICWA): 17 Posts
8. Manager( Security): 23 Posts
9. Company Secretary: 01 Post
Candidates age should be between 20-45 years for S.No-1 to 3, between 20-35 for remaining posts as on 01-06-2016. Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to SC/ ST, Persons domiciled in the state of of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, The children/ family members of those who died in the 1984 riots & 03 for OBC, 10 for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification For Dena Bank Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/ CISSP Certification of ISACA with Graduation in Computer Science Engineering for S.No-1, PG in any discipline preferably in Economics or Statistics for S.No-2, PG in Economics or Statistics or MBA (Finance) or CA or ICWA for S.No-3, PG in Statistics for S.No-4 & for other refer notification.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
You may also like below freshers Jobs:
Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Rs. 400/- for all others including OBC/ Ex-Servicemen) only through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro),Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply For Dena Bank Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.denabank.com from 10-06-2016 to 24-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. 1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.denabank.com
4.Click on “Recruitment” & Select the desired notification.
5. Read the notification & Click on “Link for On-line application”.
6. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like general instructions & other information click on the link given below.