GoFrugal freshers vacancies in Chennai on 30 June 2016 for Software Engineer posts. Chennai off campus drives for Freshers.
GoFrugal Technologies is the best retail point of sale software solution for all retail shops and restaurant businesses, provides one stop solution for retail billing, inventory tracking, accounting, customer loyalty management, multiple/chain retail store management and eCommerce integration process with 24x7 support, Our solution used by 20000+ happy customers across the world and supporting 30+ different businesses on desktop, cloud / online, mobile and iPad devices.
GoFrugal Off campus Drive Details:
COMPANY NAME: GoFrugal Technologies Pvt Ltd.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.gofrugal.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: MTS (Member Technical Staff)- Software Engineer
We hire Freshers at 3 Levels in each available positions as,
- Trainee Performer Level - 3,00,000 PA
- Assisted Performer Level - 4,20,000 PA
- Independent Performer Level -6,00,000 PA
Compensation for selected candidates will be discussed and decided during the selection process based on the above levels and would depend on the candidates knowledge, skill and ability to perform
JOB & VENUE LOCATION: Chennai
LAST DATE: 29 June 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MSc-2016 Batch Only
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
APPLY MODE: Online + Offcampus
- B.Tech/ B.E - Computer Science,Electrical & Electronics ,Electronics & Communication,Information Technology ,Software
- M.Tech /M.E- Computer Science, Information Technology,Software Engineering
- M.Sc- Computer Science and Technology, Information Technology
- Preferred Skill Set :
- Problem solving skills, Good analytical mind, Logical thinking ability, hardworking with the will / passion to Succeed.
- Should have excellent communication Skills
- Additional Skills
- For Member Technical Staff openings - Exposure to programming language / experience in programming language is most desired.
- Stage 1- General Aptitude Test [ Common for all the openings]. Test will be conducted in Online Mode.
- Stage 2- Assessment of Individual Core Performance Skills[ Common for all the openings]. Test will be conducted in Online Mode.Example for Individual Core Performance skills are - Statement Of Purpose, Planning, Empathy,observation, Self / Environmental awareness etc.,
- Stage 3- For each opening, there will be an additional test which completely related to Position student opting.Example: For Member Technical Staff opening,Programming Test will be conducted ( Paper & Pen or Online which will be decided in the later stage)
- Stage 4- Panel Interviews
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position online latest by 30 June 2016 and attend the drive in following venue.
Steps to Register:
- Click on apply jobs at https://www.guvi.in/jobs under Gofrugal*
- Fill the profile details*, upload your resume*and picture*
Venue Date: 30 June 2016-9.00 AM
Saveetha School of Engineering
Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam,